1. Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
2. For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 level scoops.
3. Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
3. Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
4. Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
5. Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
6. Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
7. Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
8. Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.